Young Nails NI T&C’S
By paying your deposit for one of our courses you are agreeing to these terms and conditions set out.
- All deposits are non-refundable but are transferable providing that adequate notice is given prior to course start date – we require a minimum of 5 working days notice.
- Deposits are required to secure your place on the requested course – remaining balances are to be paid in full before the training starts.
- Please note we reserve the right to amend course prices or run promotions at any time, without prior notice. Once a booking is made, the price paid is final and no price difference can be refunded in the event of a later course price reduction.
- Failure to attend a course or cancelling your place will result in forfeiting the deposit paid regardless of how much notice is given.
- No refunds will be issued in the event of a student failing to attend a confirmed course.
NOTE – Should you have to reschedule your course (providing you have given us 5 working days notice) you can now only reschedule twice without any fees – and should you have to reschedule for a 3rd time you will incur a £50 admin Fee to do so.